If you have been using Twitter for long time then you are likely to have lots of Tweets. You may need to delete all your tweets if you giving your account to someone else or you simple just need to start over again.
If you want to delete all your Tweets at once then you can do so from any of the below mentioned website.
How To Delete All Your Tweets At Once
TweetEraser is a completely free service to mass erase Tweets from your Twitter account. This simple web-based tool lets you filter and then delete your bulk Tweets. You can filter tweets by your search terms and/or by using a date.
1. Go to TweetEraser.com
2. Click the “Sign in with Twitter” button on the left side. You will be redirected to Twitter logon page to grant access to this service.
3. Login into your Twitter account.
4. Grant access to TweetEraser.
5. After your allow it to access your account you will be redirected to TweetEraser.
6. You will now find a form to filter your search results.You can use the text field for your search terms. You can also filter your results by using a date.
7. To delete all the selected Tweets, Click the big red delete button.
8. Confirm the delete process to permanently delete all your selected tweets.
Others Websites That Let You Delete All Your Tweets
TweetDelete can automatically delete posts older than a specified age from your Twitter feed. You can delete all your tweets at once (up to 3,200 tweets).
Once you’ve activated TweetDelete, it will check your account every day for new tweets that have become older than the age you specified and it will delete them for you.
Delete All My Tweets
Delete All My Tweets removes all tweets from your Twitter account. If you want to delete all tweets from your Twitter account simply sign in with Twitter, authorise the app, click to confirm and sit back as up to 1000 tweets are deleted in one go.
If you need to delete more then 1000 tweets, simply repeat the process. Once your tweets are deleted, you will not be able to recover them.
TwitWipe is a tool to wipe or delete all your tweets in one go. First, you need to grant TwitWipe access to your Twitter account. (TwitWipe uses oAuth). After that, you need to click “TwitWipe this account” button to clean all your tweets.